Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Vegan Wedding

A few weeks ago, my now fiance proposed to me while on a picnic along a beautiful little river.
A few hours later, we started planning the wedding.
The two of us want to get married in May of next year for an assortment of reasons, so there wasn't really any time to waste.
Of course, we are planning a vegan wedding. Of everyone at the wedding, there will only be 3 vegans. My future husband, my younger brother, and me. Therefore we are trying to make it as vegan as possible and as accessible as possible.
While I've been planning, I haven't really found a ton of resources for vegan couples, particularly in the Central Florida area. So I'm going to try to post a lot of reviews and stories about my experiences to help future brides with their vegan weddings.
If there's anything that you'd like to see my talk about or share, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment